Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ummm, I Love Chocolates!!

Reading the caption, you might feel I will write here about my love for chocolates. Of course, that's one part, but that's not all! In fact this is a continuation of previous blog, one more embarrassing moment, in fact most memorable and cute one :) If Sameer Bhau (my cousin) reads this, he will get a shock of his life!! :p

I think I am a completely transformed person as compared to my childhood. I was totally shy and introvert kid. Being at home with my family is the only thing I remember I did most of the times. And I used to have toughest time when there would be school holidays because that's when all my relatives used to invite me to stay. So same way one fine day, my relatives called me over and I couldn't say NO to them out of respect.

May be there was one more reason why I agreed to go. Mavshi's fridge used to be always filled with imported chocolates :) Finally I was there for couple of days. I saw those yummy tempting chocolates every time the fridge was opened. Of course mavshi gave me chocolates to eat. But I was not satisfied, I was like "Can I finish them all??" heheheh

Next day, everybody went to their respective offices. They were feeling bad that I will have to stay alone. But I assured them that I will be OK (more than happy with the chocolates)! :) and Sameer bhau would have returned by afternoon so they were also relaxed! I was alone at home so ideally I could have had as many as I wanted. But it was not as simple as I felt. My mind was not allowing me to have chocolates without taking permission. I controlled myself till afternoon. But then I felt, what's wrong if I take just one chocolate. A kid's mind gave up! :) I opened the fridge and grabbed one chocolate, smallest one!! I ate it and felt niceeee for some time and then I started feeling horribly guilty. I had the chocolate and the wrapper was still with me!

I thought throwing the chocolate wrapper in the dustbin was not a good idea. What would my relatives think if they notice that wrapper?? "such a horrible kid, doesn't have manners to even ask!!..." afterall, I had stolen one chocolate!! so I went straight in the bedroom balcony. I threw the wrapper out. :) Now I felt relaxed, huhh!! I managed to destroy the proof :) I was just about to turn around and I saw Sameer Bhau from balcony. OMG, that chocolate wrapper might have fallen in front of him or may be on his head! I just ran away  from there very next moment. And then I sat like a innocent child and behaved as if nothing happened. hahahha... Even Sameer bhau didn't ask me anything, may be I was safe! ;)

It's been many years, but I still remember that day :) I know my relatives wouldn't mind if I had taken many chocolates, but that's the way I was as a kid! There are just two inferences from this story of mine.. one, kids are really innocent and two, kids love chocolates :)

Ohh yes, gtg, There is one chocolate in my fridge waiting for me ;)

2 comments:

  1. So if I understand correctly, you are saying that you were not only shy but also a glutton and also someone who would go the extra step to destroy all evidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. abey oyye, tu mere se kis janam ka badla de raha hai!! grrrr... see, i controlled till afternoon, so that shows I was innocent! :D

    ReplyDelete