Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The First Step...

Here I go.. even I am going to start blogging now.. I never gave a serious thought about blogging.. But there are some things which caught my eye.. First and foremost thing, Thanks Tanu for motivating me to write!! It's such simple way of being in touch with your dear ones.. Of course there are many networking sites, but with blogging, I can give way to my emotions, my thoughts, letting people know my updates.. And the most important thing, it's FREE!!! :)

So why was this hesitation stopping me till now?? Can I not write?? Of course, I can!! I am educated enough to write something.. But now good or bad, that will be left for the readers to decide.. May be there could be other reason that I shared with Tanu.. I recently came to know that a human being has approximately 60000 thoughts daily.. ohh my my, that's a lot.. So may be I was thinking will I be able to select one single thought out of so many and write on it!! For the time being, I am not going to think much about it, the thing is I have started.. There is this beautiful line by Emerson and that's what I have done now!!

"The first step isn't in the taking of the first step; it is in deciding to take the first step"

Now a bit of my updates.. I am in a holiday mood these days, relaxing at home.. I saw 3 movies in one day, yah I know I know.. That's a lot..Here goes the list, with my reviews of course..

My Name is Khan - A message to Khan. I have been your fan since childhood. Now don't give
me reasons to hate you.. grrrrr... itna to boora acting mat karo yar!!

Jogwa (A Marathi movie) - truly heavy stuff (but good work in the end), not to be watched
when you are in holiday mood!! but guess what, there is Lip Kiss in this Marathi movie..
hawwww, I was aghast! ;)

The Secret - Last but definitely not the least.. this one is again inspirational and philosophical.. But a good one to watch, these things definitely don't harm us.. But there are no hero heroines in this, It's a gyan about life!! but still I can recommend this one!! And thanks Bhau and Harshada for gifting me this.

I know, my recommendations might be late, these are all old movies, But got time to watch them all in one day, definitely an achievement for me!!

I guess that's enough for the first post, in fact a bit too much.. Keep a watch on my posts if they interest you!! Ciao..

9 comments:

  1. Nice to read that, Swati:) Now you give me inspiration to start writing mine again:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aghast? was it that horrifying?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Neha: Well u can definitely start yar.. before starting, i just read how blogging works.. there are just no rules on writing.. rules nahi hai to it becomes all the more simple right ;) so inspired now??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amit: absolutely yes.. first of all Marathi movie and on top of it I was watching with my parents, u see!! So couldn't express my shock also.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start dear... Do keep it up... and I will also make sure that you keep writing...
    I heard the reviews abt the 2 movies from you, but reading them here made me watch jogwa scene again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, in fact i saw youtube clip twice after receiving so many comments on that one!! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. well well...here she comes...guys n girls get out of the way.....Swati is coming....
    great start dear..finally:) keep sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sandeep, thanks so much!! that was very sweet!

    ReplyDelete